See what awaits you in our August Retreat: Take a virtual tour of Yellowstone
Join us for your trip of a lifetime in the quaint village of Red Lodge, Montana, gate to the Beartooth Pass into Yellowstone Park. The adventure is being organized and facilitated in part, by Natalie Bonnard -Grenet of www.travelheart.net.
Sleep in a cozy cabin or in buffalo robes in our Lakota tipi under the Big Sky of Montana.
Hike the Absaroka wilderness following in the footsteps of the Plains Indians.
Experience wilderness, tradition, ceremony, and the ultimate freedom of the Big Sky.
Return home refreshed and renewed in Spirit and soul.
- During this magical week we’ll plumb the depths of the 4 Elements: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, reawakening our connection to Nature.
- Beginning at the Sacred Circle of the Medicine Wheel and the Tipi, we’ll ground ourselves in the energy of the Earth.
- From the Top of the World- Beartooth Pass into Yellowstone Park, land of Fire and Water, we’ll expand our Vision beyond ourselves, while enjoying the peace and harmony, power & magnificence of the Absaroka Wilderness.
- Through experiencing the power of Ceremony and it’s sacred Fire, we’ll integrate our Vision-
- And through the making of a Sacred Object, we’ll bring a part of our vision into manifestation, taking home with us a talisman – a reminder of our journey.
NOTE: SEE “PAGES” BOX to the Right For
RATES, RESERVATIONS AND ALL ABOUT YOUR HOSTS
Check out photos of past retreats on PHOTO page
NEXT RETREAT: BLACK HILLS OF SOUTH DAKOTA
Second Week of August and Third Week of August
See “PAGES” box for SCHEDULE: BLACK HILLS for details.
Winter brings the quiet time of going inward, germinating seeds that will sprout in the spring. Like nature, we too are contemplating the return of the Sun and the coming of warm weather and new Adventure!
The winter gives us time to plan our next summer’s Retreat in the Bear Tooth Mountains of Montana. We hope you will join us this summer in Red Lodge, Montana!
If you register now, a $300 deposit will secure your placement in this event, you can then make payments of any amount at your leisure. Mark the dates: August 9-14, 2010.
Times have been tough for everyone, Stress levels are high. Allow yourself to be Nurtured in the peace and beauty of Montana. What better gift could you give yourself or your loved ones than complete rejuvenation, peace of mind, and spiritual grace?
Join us for a week of soul nurturing based on Native Wisdom, connection with Nature at its most pristine, and the calm energy of the riverside tipi camp. Sleep beneath the Big Sky, enjoy the fire within the sacred space of the tipi, remember your dreams, and reinvent your life.
Experience Complete Presence in the moment & find the Path to Connection. Connection is the gateway to Healing.
Women’s groups, families, teenagers, couples or singles – we can design a week to meet your needs.
Don’t let this summer pass you by – do something with true Value for yourself -
Let us help you to Create an experience you’ll never forget!