Join us for your trip of a lifetime in the quaint village of Red Lodge, Montana, gate to the Beartooth Pass into Yellowstone Park. The adventure is being organized and facilitated in part, by Natalie Bonnard -Grenet of www.travelheart.net.
Sleep in a cozy cabin or in buffalo robes in our Lakota tipi under the Big Sky of Montana.
Hike the Absaroka wilderness following in the footsteps of the Plains Indians.
Experience wilderness, tradition, ceremony, and the ultimate freedom of the Big Sky.
Return home refreshed and renewed in Spirit and soul.
- During this magical week we’ll plumb the depths of the 4 Elements: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, reawakening our connection to Nature.
- Beginning at the Sacred Circle of the Medicine Wheel and the Tipi, we’ll ground ourselves in the energy of the Earth.
- From the Top of the World- Beartooth Pass into Yellowstone Park, land of Fire and Water, we’ll expand our Vision beyond ourselves, while enjoying the peace and harmony, power & magnificence of the Absaroka Wilderness.
- Through experiencing the power of Ceremony and it’s sacred Fire, we’ll integrate our Vision-
- And through the making of a Sacred Object, we’ll bring a part of our vision into manifestation, taking home with us a talisman – a reminder of our journey.
NOTE: SEE “PAGES” BOX to the Right For
RATES, RESERVATIONS AND ALL ABOUT YOUR HOSTS
Check out photos of past retreats on PHOTO page
NEXT RETREAT: BLACK HILLS OF SOUTH DAKOTA
Second Week of August and Third Week of August
See “PAGES” box for SCHEDULE: BLACK HILLS for details.